5iMX宗旨:分享遥控模型兴趣爱好

5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)
查看: 3707|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

How-To: Flipping Circle[翻滚圆周][翻译进度 100%]

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-20 17:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
原帖: http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=248278

Here's a nifty maneuvar that I worked in my last routine. It's flying in a circuit while tumbling end over end. This maneuvar can be done in many ways, cw, ccw, forwards, backwards, flipping forward or back. For my routine I chose a clockwise forwards circuit with backflips so I'll explain that here.

Pre-requisites:
You should be comfortable with inverted ff and or bf. Just make sure you are comfortable with inverted in the circuit direction you will be flying.

Starting out:
As with most circuit type of maneuvars, a flipping circle is basically a couple of transitions repeated over and over until a circuit is completed. For this lesson I will be explaining a circuit with backflips so you need to get yourself familiar with ff while backflipping.

• Start with some ff left to right passes. (Make sure to practice both left and right passes)
  • As you approach the center of your pass start to pull back, and at the same time start to mix in some negative pitch.
  • When starting you will end up pulling up into the sky a lot, but as you learn the timing you will learn to keep the heli on a level plane without gaining or losing too much altitude. When timed right you will be nearly full negative when the tail is straight down.
  • Keep pulling back until the heli is now flying inverted tail forward and adjust the negative pitch to maintain altitude and momentum. If you feel you are ready then continue on with the flip. Otherwise reset and repeat this until you get the heli in a controlled inverted tail forward flight.
  • Continue to pull back this time adding in positive pitch. By the time the heli is nose down you should be nearly full positive pitch.
  • As you continue to pull let off the positive until you are back to upright nose forward flight.
Practice this until you have the feeling of the collective right and the heli can maintain a constant forward speed without changing too much altitude. Again make sure to practice both left and right passes.

Flipping circuit:
Once you get the moving backflip down (a very nice maneuvar all on it's own) you can start integrating them in a circuit.

• Start with a clockwise circuit upright and nose forward.
  • At 9:00 o'clock (if you are standing at 6:00 o'clock and furthest away is 12:00 o'clock) do a backflip transition to inverted tailforward flight and continue your circuit.
  • Come around to 9:00 o'clock again and transition back to nose forward upright flight.
  • Keep repeating this transition at 9:00 o'clock until you are comfortable with the transition and maintaining the direction of the circuit. Most of the controls will be reversed from one transition to the next (all but elevator) so keep practicing.
  • Now work on other points of the circuit. Do transitions at 12:00, 3:00, and 6:00 o'clock. Do them all separately at first. Once you get used to all the orientations start trying continuous flips all the way around.
----

That's about it. I've always been a fan of circuit maneuvars, so I hope you enjoy performing this as much as I do.

Good luck, and keep practicing!

[ 本帖最后由 转基因考拉 于 2011-4-24 10:00 编辑 ]
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-20 17:34 | 只看该作者

翻滚圆周

这是一个非常漂亮的动作,在圆周航线中不断翻滚。这个动作有很多方式,顺时针,逆时针,前进,后退,前滚,后滚。我以顺时针前进后滚来介绍。

预先要求:
必须熟练掌握倒飞前进航线和后退航线。确定倒飞圆周的时候不会晕头转向。

开始练习
就像大部分圆周航线一样,翻滚圆周是几个非常简单的翻滚的组合。如果哦你已经非常熟练前进航线和后滚的话我们现在来开始讲解顺时针后滚圆周。

◆以从左至右的前进航线通场。(确保左右通场都练习过了)

◆接近**的时候拉杆,同时给一点负螺距。