5iMX宗旨:分享遥控模型兴趣爱好

5iMX.com 我爱模型 玩家论坛 ——专业遥控模型和无人机玩家论坛(玩模型就上我爱模型,创始于2003年)
查看: 1124|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

DELTA LA200

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-11-26 19:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一个小木机床,DELTA LA200 品相还行,看了一下导轨很光滑。。。。
缺了一个轮轴换盖(好像是黑色的一块要自己自D一块盖着)

[ 本帖最后由 CCTV88 于 2011-11-28 13:46 编辑 ]

欢迎继续阅读楼主其他信息

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-26 19:34 | 只看该作者
This review is from: DELTA LA200 Shopmaster 10-Inch Swing-by-14-1/2-Inch between Centers 1/2-Horsepower Benchtop Mini Woodworking Lathe, 120-Volt 1-Phase (Tools & Home Improvement)
I wanted to get into turning so I couldn't decide between this lathe and the equivalent JET model. The Delta was a tad bit cheaper so I went with it. I would mostly be turning small objects but some long objects so I bought the bed extension.
I must say that I was impressed when I pulled it out of the box. It was simple to set up. It has plenty of power for any project. I only wish that it came with some more chucks. I ended up buying the Talon chuck from Oneway along with some other accessories.

In the end, I couldn't be any happier with this lathe.

This review is from: DELTA LA200 Shopmaster 10-Inch Swing-by-14-1/2-Inch between Centers 1/2-Horsepower Benchtop Mini Woodworking Lathe, 120-Volt 1-Phase (Tools & Home Improvement)
The unit was shipped and received as promised. It only took a few minutes to unpack and put everything together, and within the half of an hour I had wood in it and was turning. It is a little underpowered for a lathe (I can stop it with a piece of sandpaper on the wood), but this was expected. I bought it mostly for sanding and small jobs knowing I might have to get another bigger lathe later, but this is a great starter. Well built and stable (especially with the bed extension installed), a very decent quality machine. Considering that you can expect to spend another few hundred dollars on a chuck and some other tools to get started, the low cost of this quality lathe helps ease the burden. If you want to seriously turn large items this is not the correct machine to invest in, but for smaller spindles and sanding it is excellent.
This is my first lathe and the buying decision was difficult. The nightmare with me is always that I will pay for a machine or a tool that doesn't quite do the job and end up with more machines than I wanted. Just realize before you buy this one that there are always trade-offs between cost and purpose. Decide what you want to do first, and if you are doing smaller projects or need a starter machine this is a good one to get.

This is my first lathe so I don't have much to compare it with. The price was reasonable and I feel that I got the quality I paid for. Very solid and heavy. Runs smoothly and has all the capacity I need for now. The fact that it has an available extension bed is nice, although I do not have a need for it right now.
The only complaint so far is the tailstock which slips slightly when the live center is pushed into the stock. I have to push very hard on the locking lever to get it to stay put. With alittle adjustment of the lever bolt, I can usually get it to stay in place. This is the only improvement I think is necessary on a lathe of this category.

All in all... you won't go wrong with this lathe. It is a very nice starter lathe that works great for both spindle and small bowl turning.

Been making sawdust for years, but hadn't turned anything in 40+ years. This is certainly not a pro lathe. But for light turning it's very solid. Good speed range, solid feel.

Have to be honest and say I have never turned anything. Got the lathe out of the box, fairly simple set up, as that is about all there is to it.
Seems to be operating great, no noise, or vibration. Got the free chisle kit with mine and they are fine for me.

Local store told me not too much difference between the Delta and jet, only the color as far as specs go. However the jet did cost about [$$$] more. The Delta also has more speed, don't know if that will make a difference.

Well see how I did on my purchase, so far so good. Had to get the Delta as I am a die hard Deltaboy and have had good luck with them (Knock on wood). I intend to turn some pens soon.

The Delta LA200 wood lathe is a great lathe for the small shop owner or even a beginner who is looking for a cheaper alternative.

Pros: This product is made in China, but mine looks like it could pass for made in the USA. There are no odd vibrations or clicking sounds on this model either. It is very quiet and smooth. With the optional bed extension, I can turn just about anything imaginable; the centers were on center, as they should be. Heavy / sturdy. Motor is strong, doesn't get bogged down even when turning a solid block of cherry wood. Have not changed speeds yet, but it appears to be an easy task.

Cons: Not necessarily a problem with this lathe, but extension was tricky to line up perfectly; Bought from Timberline Tools .. (horrid service) didnt get it for a month. (Again not lathes problem) Top belt access door is a little flimsy on the hinges. Thats about the only con i have for the lathe at this time.

Overall, a cheap well built sturdy wood lathe for someone who needs a small machine due to space constraints. I would recommend purchasing this lathe.

I have had this lathe for 3 years and it has NEVER disapointed me. It does everything I ask and more. the only thing I don't like is switching speeds.

I am very well pleased with the lathe. It is very good quality. I saver a lot of money buying it through Amazon.

第二个图蓝色的涂改部分就是缺乏的护盖,关于这机子的评语我只找到了上面那些。。。。。看着都不错! 别外国买家的用户评语
发表于 2011-11-26 19:36 | 只看该作者
木工车?!
 楼主| 发表于 2011-11-26 21:26 | 只看该作者
木工车

[ 本帖最后由 CCTV88 于 2011-11-28 13:46 编辑 ]
发表于 2011-11-26 22:39 | 只看该作者
大几百吧
发表于 2011-11-26 23:00 | 只看该作者
木工车床
发表于 2011-11-26 23:12 | 只看该作者
木工的那么便宜